Matthew 25: 35 - 40
Our Lord and Savior is speaking:
35) 'for I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36) 'I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
37) "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, "Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
38) 'When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39) 'Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?
40) "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.